Thursday, August 13, 2009

'Sublimity'









































These pictures - of Audrey and I - were taken last summer on the breathtaking shores of the Oregon coast. It was Audrey's first introduction to the ocean - and ah, what a wonder it was.

For the next two weeks, we will be reclining on a similar stretch of sand...in Manzanita, OR. And afterwards, plan to enjoy visits with family and friends, including a much-anticipated introduction to our newest little niece or nephew!

I won't hesitate to send you a postcard!

2 comments:

B Dunlap said...

Oh gorgeous, Heather! I lived in Oregon for a year during college, and it was beautiful. I hope you guys have a wonderful and safe trip, and I'm looking forward to connecting when you return.

HM Baker said...

Me too, Betsy! I hope to return with many fine beachy stories - and of course some delectable pictures to share!